Do I need to choose a packing box according to the food
Posted by Admin
Because the food temperature is generally not too high, it is usually not necessary to choose a packing box according to the food.
However, for some foods with high fat content, if high temperature heating is required, it is best not to heat them directly in a packaging box.
Because some ingredients in plastic products are fat-soluble, if the food contains high fat content, it is very beneficial to their dissolution. Although it is not necessarily harmful, it is not a good thing.
It is recommended not to contain oily foods, such as bloody blood, boiled pork slices and other oily foods, do not put all the oil in the soup into the packing box.
How long does it take for the packed meals to enter the refrigerator?
Of course, the meals that are taken home must be stored in the refrigerator.
However, how long is it better to put in the refrigerator? The basic principle is that as fast as possible.
Because packed meals are eaten by many people and exposed to the air, it is easy to have various bacteria proliferate, so it is best to put them in the refrigerator immediately.
In short, if you can put it in the refrigerator as soon as possible, don't drag it with water, and it must be fully heated again next time to be safe to eat.
Disposable lunch boxes are used more and more in our lives, and they are all related to the physical objects at the entrance. So how should we buy such important items?
1. Choose good airtightness. Generally, the lunch box should be sealed in a plastic packaging bag, and the packaging bag should not be damaged. The poorly packaged lunch box is easy to be polluted by the environment, and hygiene cannot be guaranteed.
2. Carefully check whether the packaging label is marked with "product name, manufacturer's name, factory address, product implementation standards, production date, shelf life, sanitary license" and other content that must be marked by national regulations. If the marking content is incomplete or incomplete Standards, it is best not to buy such a lunch box.
3. Observe the appearance of the lunch box. The body of a good-quality lunch box should have uniform color and clear outline, and the mouth of the box should not have obvious dents or wrinkles.
4. Look at the mouth of the box. Note that the mouth of the box is flat and smooth, without waste edges, burrs, and the cup body should be clean and transparent, uniform in thickness, free of impurities, bubbles, water lines, and fisheyes.
5. To check the hardness, choose a lunch box with a good body hardness. Try to choose a lunch box with a thick and stiff wall. When choosing a lunch box, you can gently squeeze the two sides of the lunch box with your hands. You can roughly know the box. The body's hardness is good or bad.