Evaluation Criteria for Disposable Plastic Lunch Box Tableware
Posted by Admin
Manufacturers selling plastic tableware on the market must set up or entrust others to set up a place to recycle plastic lunch boxes and plastic tableware, and take recycling measures to achieve the specified recycling rate (recommended to be more than 50% in the first year), and 60% in the second year Above, the third year will remain above 70%), the environmental protection department will conduct assessments and formulate detailed assessment methods.
After long-term supervision and inspection of the assessment standards, the quality of disposable tableware products has been significantly improved, mainly in the following aspects:
1) The effect of defoaming and volume reduction is remarkable. Within tens of seconds, the polystyrene foam with a density of about 0.03g/cm3 can be increased to more than 0.9g/cm3, that is, the volume of the foam itself is reduced to three times the original volume. Below 1, the stack volume is reduced to less than 1% of the original volume.
2) The defoaming process will not cause pollution to the surrounding environment, and there is no pollution such as dust, noise, sewage, coke residue, etc.
3) The cost of defoaming treatment is low, the energy consumption is low, and the loss of defoaming agent is small.
4) The material after defoaming has good properties, which can be directly used as raw material for plastic processing, and can also be used for other purposes such as adhesives and coatings.
5) The defoaming recovery equipment is simple and easy to operate, and can also be designed as a vehicle-mounted type to facilitate the mobile operation of various foam recovery centers.