Pulp molding production equipment is the creator of pulp molding, also known as paper and plastic. It is a common packaging material, which is used for many consumer purposes, such as beverage carrier and shock absorber product packaging. Because molded fiber is made of recycled paper or fiber, it is 100% recyclable and biodegradable, making it an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic packaging.
Pulp molded products are made by dewatering pulp in a mesh mold. It is a kind of environment-friendly packaging products with lining formed by using waste newspaper, carton paper, paper tube and pure wood pulp as the main raw materials, preparing the pulp with a certain proportion of concentration through pulping, pulp mixing and other processes. The pulp is absorbed into semi-finished wet pulp on a special mold through vacuum, and then dried, hot pressed and shaped.
1. The process technology is simple and practical, and the production process is basically pollution-free, meeting the requirements of cleaner production. In addition, in each process of the production line, except that the automatic control system management has high requirements for personnel quality, the rest are skilled and can be mastered and used after short-term training. In addition, the high degree of localization of its equipment is very conducive to the popularization of the project, which is also a convenient condition for quickly giving play to the environmental advantages of pulp molding products.
2. Wide source of raw materials and cost. It mainly uses waste paper or annual herb fiber pulp. The raw materials can be used according to local conditions.
3. The product has high strength, good plasticity and cushioning performance.
4. Light weight, low recovery cost, and can be used repeatedly.
5. Good protection, interchangeability and springing performance.
6. From production and use to waste disposal, there is no pollution to the environment, less water consumption in the production process, no wastewater discharge, and reduce environmental pollution.
7. It has good air permeability and unique advantages for the packaging of fresh products.
8. Pulp molded products have good water absorption, hydrophobicity and heat insulation. If special additives are added in the production process, it also has special properties such as waterproof, oil proof and high temperature resistance.
9. Modern production technology can realize high-speed and automatic mass production.