1. Cardboard-type cardboard fast food boxes are made of 300-350 grams of bleached sulphate wood pulp cardboard as raw materials, through die-cutting bonding or die-cutting pressing, shaping and other processes through a stamping process similar to sheet processing. In order to prevent oil or water seepage, it is necessary to coat the surface or apply chemical additives. However, the quality requirements for cardboard are higher, and the cost is also increased.
2. Starch type edible fast food box with starch as raw material. As the name suggests, it is made by mixing and kneading with starchy plants as raw material, adding dietary fiber and other edible additives. It uses biological compounding and polysaccharides. Refined by cross-linking, calcium ion chelation and other technologies, it consists of four parts: a dense layer, an inner waterproof layer, a rubber mesh layer and an outer waterproof layer.
3. Pulp molding type The wood pulp or reed, bagasse, wheat straw, straw and other annual herbaceous plant fiber pulp is pulverized and purified, and appropriate non-toxic chemical additives are added to form, dry, shape, shape, trim, and disinfect production. The aesthetics of the product is not high, and at the same time it will increase the pollution of wastewater.
4. Plant fiber type has obvious advantages in terms of environmental protection. It uses plant fiber extracted from rice straw, rice husk, bagasse, etc. as raw materials, adding forming agents, binders, water-resistant agents and other additives to stir. It is formed by a forming machine, and then processed after drying, shaping, and disinfection. These agricultural leftovers can become industrial raw materials and contribute to the comprehensive utilization of agricultural resources.
5. Degradable plastic lunch boxes. The raw materials for this type of lunch boxes are degradable plastics. The so-called degradable plastics are the addition of a certain amount of additives, such as photosensitizers, starch and other raw materials during the production process of plastics. In this way, degradable plastic products After being used and discarded and exposed to nature for three months, it can be broken down into fragments by the complete shape, thus at least visually improving the environment. But the bigger flaw of this technology is that these fragments cannot continue to degrade, but are changed from large pieces to small pieces of plastic, which is not fundamentally competent for the task of eliminating white pollution.
6. Bio-degradable lunch box Bio-degradable lunch box is a relatively advanced environmentally friendly product. It uses starch as the main raw material, adds annual plant fiber powder and special additives, and is processed by chemical and physical methods to make a biodegradable fast food box. Because starch is a kind of biodegradable natural polymer, it is decomposed into glucose and water and carbon dioxide under the action of microorganisms. In addition, the material blended with it is also a fully degradable material, so it can be said that it has no impact on the environment. The main source of raw material starch can be corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava and other annual-growing plants. Naturally, biodegradable lunch boxes are not perfect. For example, most of the production materials are food crops, and there are problems such as mildew resistance that need to be resolved.