Which of the seven different types of lunch boxes is better
Posted by Admin
1. Plastic type: Disposable lunch boxes made of plastic mainly include PP polypropylene and PS polystyrene, both of which are non-toxic, tasteless and odorless.
2. Cardboard type: The cardboard fast food box is made of 300-350 grams of bleached sulphate wood pulp paperboard, which is made by die-cutting bonding or die-cutting pressing, shaping and other processes through a stamping process similar to sheet processing.
3. Starch type: an edible fast food box with starch as the raw material. It is made by mixing and kneading starchy plants with dietary fiber and other edible additives. It uses biological compounding and polysaccharide Refined by technology such as coupling, calcium ion chelation, etc.
4. Pulp molding type: wood pulp or reed, bagasse, wheat straw, straw and other annual herbaceous plant fiber pulp is pulverized and purified, and an appropriate amount of non-toxic chemical additives are added to form, dry, shape, shape, trim, and trim. Sterilized.
5. Plant fiber type: In terms of environmental protection advantages, plant fiber lunch boxes have obvious advantages. It uses plant fibers extracted from rice straw, rice hulls, bagasse, etc. as raw materials, and adds forming agents, binders, water-resistant agents and other additives Stirring is formed by a forming machine, and then processed after drying, shaping, and disinfection.
6. Biodegradable plastic lunch box: The so-called biodegradable plastic is to add a certain amount of additives in the production process of plastic
7. Biodegradable lunch box: It uses starch as the main raw material, adds annual plant fiber powder and special additives, and is processed by chemical and physical methods to make a biodegradable snack box.
The above 7 different types of lunch boxes are introduced in detail. It is not difficult to see that the biodegradable lunch box is a relatively advanced environmentally friendly product, which does not pollute the environment and can completely replace the foam lunch box.