1. The paperboard fast food box is made of 300-350 grams of bleached kraft pulp paperboard by die-cutting bonding or die-cutting pressing, shaping and other processes through a stamping process similar to sheet metal processing. In order to prevent its oil or water seepage, it is necessary to film or apply chemical additives on its surface. However, the requirements for the quality of paperboard are high, and the cost is also increased.
2. Starch-type edible fast food box with starch as raw material. As the name implies, it is made of starch plants as raw materials, added with dietary fiber and other edible additives, and kneaded. It is refined by biological compounding, glycan cross-linking, calcium ion chelation and other technologies, and consists of four parts: dense layer, inner waterproof layer, rubber mesh layer and outer waterproof layer.
3. The pulp molding type is made of wood pulp or reed, bagasse, wheat straw, straw and other annual herb fiber pulp by pulping and purifying, adding appropriate amount of non-toxic chemical additives, molding, drying, shaping, trimming and disinfection. The beauty of the product is not high, and it will also increase the pollution of wastewater.
4. In terms of environmental protection advantages, plant fiber lunch box has obvious advantages. It is made from plant fiber extracted from straw, rice husk, bagasse and other raw materials, mixed with molding agent, adhesive, water-resistant agent and other additives, and shaped by molding machine, and then dried, shaped, disinfected and other post-processing. These agricultural wastes can become industrial raw materials, which is conducive to the comprehensive utilization of agricultural resources.
5. The raw material of degradable plastic lunch box is degradable plastic. The so-called degradable plastic is to add a certain amount of additives, such as photosensitizer, starch and other raw materials in the plastic production process. In this way, the degradable plastic products can be decomposed into fragments from the complete shape after three months of use and exposure in nature, thus improving the environment at least visually. However, the bigger defect of this technology is that these fragments cannot continue to degrade, but only change from large pieces to small pieces of plastic, which is not fundamentally qualified for the task of eliminating white pollution.
6. Biodegradable lunch box Biodegradable lunch box is an advanced environmental protection product. It takes starch as the main raw material, adds plant fiber powder and special additives in the one-year growth period, and then makes biodegradable fast food box after chemical and physical treatment. Because starch is a biodegradable natural polymer, it is decomposed into glucose and water and carbon dioxide under the action of microorganisms. In addition, the material blended with it is also a fully degradable material, so it can be said that it has no impact on the environment. The main sources of raw material starch can be corn, potato, sweet potato, cassava and other plants with one-year growth period. Naturally, the biodegradable lunch box is not perfect. For example, most of the raw materials are food crops, and there are problems such as mildew prevention that need to be solved.